WideLoad 690WZ Wide Fit Safety Boot - Zip - Beige - 6E Fit
IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Our widest and most comfortable work boot. The 690WZ is a fantastic extra wide fitting safety boot from the Wide Load brand and is one of our best sellers. Our customers find this the most comfortable safety boot they have ever tried!
This work boot has a padded tongue and heel collar, as well as soft comfort insoles and breathable lining to help keep your feet cool and cushioned while you work.
The 690WZ has a zip opening to make it easy to put on and take off - a nice feature if you are tired after a long day! The boot also features a lower zip guard to protect the zip from mud and dirt.
If you have been disappointed with other 'wide' work and safety boots we can guarantee that you will love this one. It is one of the few work boots to come in the extra-wide width 6E fitting.
The steel toe cap is 15mm wider and 6mm deeper than standard safety boots to remove pinching around the toes and to give you plenty of room under the toe cap.
If you have swollen feet, severe bunions, hammertoes or other serious foot problems then we strongly recommend that you try this work boot.
Made to an extremely high standard with all the accredited safety features you would expect of a premium safety boot.
- Very Wide 6E fitting
- Extra Wide Steel Toe Cap ( 15mm Wider & 8mm Deeper Than Traditional Brands )
- Padded Tongue and Collar
- Full Airmesh Breathable Lining
- Durable (YKK) Zipper With Industrial Press Stud And Lower Zip Guard
- Water Resistant 2.2mm Wheat Nubuck Leather
- Direct Injected TPU/PU Sole
- Slip resistant sole
- Premium resistance to oil, mild acids, alkalis and animal fats
- Removable PU Comfort Insole with 260gsm
- PU Scuff Cap For Added Durability
- Includes a 3mm EVA "Tuning" Insert Should The Wearer Need To Tighten Overall Fit
- Endorsed By Leading Podiatrists & Orthopedic Shoe Manufacturers
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009, Class 1:SB-SRA, EN: 20345:2004, IS: BMP 670431