Grafters M466A Wide Fitting Airport Security Boot - E Fitting
Grafters M466A is a wide fitting safety boot with a composite toe cap which made it ideal for workers who need to pass through security devices at airports and industrial facilities.
The M466A has no metal components in its construction, so they are airport and scanner friendly.
They are an e fitting, so wider than standard boots but if you have very wide feet, swollen feet or other foot issues we would recommend choosing a wider fitting.
The M466A is made by Grafters, which have a good reputation for good value industrial boots and are very popular with our airport and couriers customers as they are both lightweight and have no metal components.
The uppers are made from good quality leathers and the boot has comfort lining and comfort padding around the ankle, so are great for anyone who is on their feet all day.
They have robust and nonslip rubber soles which are flexible enough to make driving in them easy.
We have a large number of customers who come back to these safety boots time after time. It is difficult to get all of these features in a boot at this price.
*This boot is small fitting so we recommend ordering half a size larger than your normal size*
- Conforms to EN ISO 20345:2011 Safety Standards
- Unisex S1 SRC P A FO E Safety Boots
- Steel Toe Cap Protection Against A 200 Joule Impact
- Antistatic and Oil Resistance
- Energy Absorption in Heel
- SRC Non-Slip Soles Tested on Ceramic Tile and Steel
- Midsole Penetration Resistance
- Fuel Oil Resistant Outsole
- Energy Absorbing Seat Region
- Coated Action Leather Upper
- Textile Lining
- Dual Density PU Sole
- Approx. Weight: 1100g/Pair