WideLoad 490BPO Wide Fit Safety Dealer Boot - Pull On - Black - 6E Fit
IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
The 490BPO safety boot from Wide Load, is a recent addition to the range and offers the same comfort and extra width as our lace-up and zip versions, but in a dealer boot, pull on style. So really easy to put on in the morning and take off in the evening after a heavy days work!
The steel toe cap of this work boot is 15mm wider and 6mm deeper than standard safety boots to remove pinching around the toes and to give you plenty of room under the toe cap.
If you have swollen feet, severe bunions, hammertoes or other serious foot problems then we strongly recommend that you try this work boot.
The width fitting of this work boot is a 6E fitting, so extra wide and extra deep. There really is nothing like this range of boots on the market in the UK and we find that once customers try the Wide Load range of safety boots they will have nothing else.
The uppers are made from a premium, water resistant 2.2mm Oil Kip leather. The high-grade leathers and PU scuff cap gives plenty the boot plenty of durability.
The boot comes with soft PU comfort insoles to cushion and support the foot. The insoles are topped with a 260gsm anti-bacterial mesh top cover. This, combined with a breathable lining, helps to keep the boots fresh and odour free,
Made to an extremely high standard with all the accredited safety features you would expect of a premium safety boot.
- Very Wide 6E fitting
- Extra Wide Steel Toe Cap ( 15mm Wider & 8mm Deeper Than Traditional Brands )
- Full Airmesh Breathable Lining
- Water Resistant 2.2mm Oil Kip leather
- Direct Injected TPU/PU Sole
- Slip-resistant sole
- Premium resistance to oil, mild acids, alkalis and animal fats
- Removable PU Comfort Insole -260gsm
- PU Scuff Cap For Added Durability
- Includes a 3mm EVA "Tuning" Insert Should The Wearer Need To Tighten Overall Fit
- Endorsed By Leading Podiatrists & Orthopedic Shoe Manufacturers
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009, Class 1:SB-SRA, EN: 20345:2004, IS: BMP 670431