WideLoad 690BL Wide Fit Safety Boot - Lace Up - 6E Fit
IDEAL FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Wide Load 690BL is an extra wide fitting safety boot and is the widest work boot currently available in the UK which is why our customers love them.
The steel toe cap is 15mm wider and 6mm deeper than standard safety boots to remove pinching around the toes and to give you plenty of room under the toe cap.
If you have been disappointed with other 'wide' safety and work boots we can guarantee that you will love these. It is one of the few work boots to come in the extra-wide width 6E fitting.
This work boot has a padded tongue and heel collar, as well as soft comfort insoles and breathable lining to help keep your feet cool and cushioned while you work.
Recommended for those with very swollen feet, large bunions, gout, hammertoes and other serious foot conditions.
Made to an extremely high standard with all the accredited safety features you would expect of a premium safety boot.
The 690BL is our lace-up version. If you prefer a lace and zip close option then please look at our other Wide Load models.
- Very Wide 6E fitting
- Extra Wide Steel Toe Cap ( 15mm Wider & 8mm Deeper Than Traditional Brands )
- Padded Tongue and Collar
- Full Airmesh Breathable Lining
- Water Resistant 2.2mm Wheat Nubuck Leather
- Direct Injected TPU/PU Sole
- Slip-resistant sole
- Premium resistance to oil, mild acids, alkalis and animal fats
- Removable PU Comfort Insole with 260gsm
- PU Scuff Cap For Added Durability
- Includes a 3mm EVA "Tuning" Insert Should The Wearer Need To Tighten Overall Fit
- Endorsed By Leading Podiatrists & Orthopedic Shoe Manufacturers
- Certified to AS/NZS 2210.3:2009, Class 1:SB-SRA, EN: 20345:2004, IS: BMP 670431